Rate saved, Thank!
2.5 (1 votes)
Description of nkoda: the sheet music library
Welcome to nkoda, the world’s greatest library of sheet music.
Musicians; it’s time to go digital. Get unlimited access to millions of pages of sheet music - try it free and find your favourite scores today.
*Why is nkoda different to other sheet music apps?*
• Subscription-based access
• Play the best editions
• Find rare music and hire materials
• All genres and instruments
• More than just a sheet music reader
Unlike many other apps, nkoda’s subscription model grants you access to every single piece of music in our library. Play whatever, whenever.
Our catalog is built entirely of world-class editions from over 90 publishing houses including Bärenreiter, Boosey & Hawkes, Breitkopf & Härtel, Faber and Casa Ricordi.
nkoda subscribers can access a huge collection of sheet music - from solo piano scores to orchestral hire materials. Many scores on nkoda are in copyright, and you won’t easily find them elsewhere.
We don’t just specialise in piano sheet music or guitar scores; our library is full of genres - from classical to contemporary, sonatas to symphonies - and we cater for over 50 instruments.
• Performance tools
• Upload and digitize your own scores
• Create and share digital markings
• Play in offline mode
• Turn pages with a foot pedal
*Who is nkoda built for?*
nkoda is made by musicians, for musicians.
• Beginners looking to learn an instrument
• Professionals wanting to uncover new and unusual repertoire
• Students who need syllabus and recital pieces
• Teachers looking for educational materials
• Conductors who’d like instant access to hire materials
• Orchestral players needing access to good-quality parts
• Composers and musicologists
Get nkoda for just £9.99 a month or £99.99 a year. Get your free trial now.
nkoda subscription information:
This will be monthly or annually dependent on your subscription choice. Both subscription options provide access to the unlimited use of our entire library, features, and benefits. These options provide the same service and the only difference is a 20% saving on price when subscribing annually.
If you cancel your subscription before your trial ends, and re-subscribe after your trial has ended, you'll forfeit your full trial period. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal or cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Playstore account settings after purchase.
For more information, please see:
EULA - https://www.nkoda.com/legal/end-user-licence-agreement
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !