Rate saved, Thank!
4 (1 votes)
Description of Eufloria HD Demo
-- Worldwide hit -- BAFTA and IGF award nominated
Experience “Eufloria HD”, an incredibly addictive ambient strategy game that anyone can play! Explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is unique and compelling.
"It's hard to express how much we love Eufloria" - Pocket Lint (App of the Day)
"Soothing ambient music, beautiful abstraction… one of the most enjoyably relaxing wars we've ever waged" - Mac Life
"The most stylish and unique RTS you’ve ever seen" - AppAdvice
“Fluffy seed death meet enchanting RTS” - 4gamer.net (Japan)
Experience space exploration, conquest, plant growth and bio mechanical evolution. Conquer asteroids in deep space and use their resources to grow and nurture semi-organic plants and creatures to do your bidding. Plan your strategy against AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and offer fierce opposition.
Eufloria HD is easy to learn, and enjoyable to master. It’s a game for everyone. Try it now!
- Designed for both phone and tablet devices
- Beautifully designed touch screen interface
- A 25 level “Story Mode” with many hours of gameplay.
- “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy.
- “Skirmish Levels” that can be played over and over.
- “Dark Matter Mode” for a stylish, more challenging way to play.
- Original ambient soundtrack by “Milieu”.
- Many procedurally generated levels which are different every time!
“A beautiful and entrancing addition to the library.” - Digital Spy
“A truly standout game on the platform.” - iLounge
“…-a unique real-time strategy experience” - Gamespot
"It's truly in a league of it's own" - Boing Boing
"Planting a garden never felt so cutthroat" - Kotaku
"This game is fast becoming an instant gaming classic" - Mobile Tech Review
“Elegantly simple and startlingly beautiful, it deserves to be played by everybody.” - PSN Stores
“…-gentle poetry.” - Wired magazine
* Some quotes refer to PC/Sony PlayStation 3/iOS versions
Share this Game
Sorry, your review is too short !