Rate saved, Thank!
4.3 (1 votes)
Description of Guía Terapéutica Antibiótica
It is well known that we are in the era of emerging infections by multiresistant microorganisms, there is also a progressive decrease in research and commercialization of new drugs that do not create a very hopeful scenario.
Within the Commission of Hospital Infection Hospital Son Espases (Palma de Mallorca, SPAIN) has sought to promote a more appropriate antimicrobial as one of the possible solutions to use. An essential tool for this is the realization of guidelines and treatment protocols. The Commission has made and continues to emphasize its updating and dissemination. This application puts new technologies for this purpose.
We want to promote the dissemination and use of these guidelines, making them more accessible in everyday clinical practice. The application is intended for physicians and pharmacists in general and includes both general aspects of antimicrobial use (prevention of emergence of resistance, dosing in renal and hepatic dosing in obese patients pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, etc) and guides specific treatment for Appliances (respiratory, digestive, urinary, etc.). Keep in mind that it is local recommendations based on the specific situations of our hospital and antibiotic sensitivity information provided by the Microbiology Service of the Hospital Espases, so that some of the recommendations should be interpreted and adapted to the location of the application user.
A thank you to all the doctors, pharmacists and microbiologists who are or have been part of the Hospital Infection Committee and have contributed to the completion of this work. And a final thanks to all professionals with their day trying to do not only treat the patient with that face daily but also make an effort to minimize collateral damage, always existing, which involves the use of antimicrobials.
The content of these "Guide Empiric Treatment of Infectious Diseases" is divided into sections, which are accessed from a menu on the main page of the application. Each section contains a list of chapters that open individually. With 2 or 3 touch screen to quickly access each of the guides.
We also wanted to provide access to other resources, including complete protocols, annual courses, the relevant literature, as well as other relevant documents. This is the description of all the features of the application:
- Off-line reading of the general aspects of the use of antimicrobials, therapeutic guidelines for chapters and manuals prevention.
- Site for annotations: in each section there is a page of notes for you to add all the information you want.
- Ability to download each guide in PDF.
- Off-line reading of the complete protocols with references (can also be downloaded in PDF format).
- Clinical Calculators: BMI, obese dose, renal function, CPIS scale, scale CURB-65 scale Fine (PSI), Child-Pugh scale, Barthel index and Pfeiffer.
- Websites of interest in Infectious Diseases: links to associations, event calendars, specialty magazines, technical specifications of drugs, courses, and more.
- Link to our blog: You can keep abreast of clinical cases, or upgrades or new features that we will incorporate into the application.
- Suggestions: Send your comments, corrections or suggestions to improve the application, or an interesting website you want us to include. The next updates will incorporate in the reference of the person or group that has made the idea.
The team of "Therapeutic Antibiotic Guide."
Share this App
Also from Go-Space Solutions
Sorry, your review is too short !