Rate saved, Thank!
4 (1 votes)
Description of Yoga & Plyometrics
This is just one of several fitness apps - part of the Fitness PRO membership.
For athletes, in order to get faster and more athletic, you must develop your fast twitch muscles fibers and work on increasing your flexibility. This program helps get you to a new level of athleticism by introducing you to some of the most advanced yoga and plyometric exercises -- so that you are able to dominate your sport.
This app will help increase your speed, agility, quickness, jumping ability, strength -- by using advanced plyometric exercises. Additionally, you will utilize advanced yoga routines that will help you achieve a level of flexibility similar to professional athletes.
This program is a great way for any fitness participant to stay active while also following a fun and creative workout program.
- Workouts at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Alternative bodyweight exercises are provided for anything that requires a piece of equipment or machine.
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- For exercises that use equipment, you are provided with alternatives that use just the body, not requiring any equipment.
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Fitness related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your routines.
- Exclusive access to newly added apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Fitivity Success Stories
Fitivity has had hundreds of thousands of success stories – helping people around the world get in the best shape of their lives. If you are determined and have a fitness goal to achieve, then let be your personal workout trainer.
Form & Technique
Fitivity’s trainers put a lot of emphasis on teaching proper form and technique. Correct exercise form will allow you to develop muscle and train your body in a more efficient and effective manner – ultimately getting you in shape faster – helping you make real gains in short periods of time.
Share this App
Also from Fitivity
Sorry, your review is too short !